Preprocessing Window Calibration Data Directories

Image processing, astrometry, photometry, etc.
Forum_2018

Preprocessing Window Calibration Data Directories

Post by Forum_2018 »

In the Preprocessing window, would it be possible to assign a directory to the different fields for the calibration data, maybe in the next service pack. The fields already seem to be active just not assigned.

Thanks,
Tony

Forum_2018

Re: Preprocessing Window Calibration Data Directories

Post by Forum_2018 »

Hello, I don't understand well the question, by the way:

1) You can drag and drop an entire folder from the "folder list" into the flat e darks boxes. You could do the same also from theWindows destkop.

2) Once you have made a preprocessing, you can reuse the flats and darks for a new sequence: just delete the files from the "images box" right clicking on it.

3) You can reuse the flats and darks used in the past, just click the "recent files" list and again delete the images box.

Forum_2018

Re: Preprocessing Window Calibration Data Directories

Post by Forum_2018 »

Thanks for the reply. I understand the 3 processes in your reply. What I meant in the original post was a feature that when you clicked on Flat Fields in the preprocessing window, you could select the folder where the flats are located. This way all you would have to do is click Flat Fields and select the correct flat. When finished with that flat, delete it and click Flat Fields again and select the next flat. Just a thought.