Doubles stars whit Astroart7

Main forum about Astroart
FrankAdam

Re: Doubles stars whit Astroart7

Post by FrankAdam » 23 Dec 2019, 17:49

Hi Fabio,
I got the official version of astroart 7.0 as a Christmas present and I am fully satisfied with it.
However, I would like to ask you if it is possible to make a change, with Astroart's service pack 3, to the following function.
Still in connection with double star measurements, is it possible to add to the star function the possibility of measuring two stars when a multitude of stars are listed in this window?
In other words, is t it possible to measure two stars, from stars window when there are more than two stars are list?

Thank you so much!
François

FrankAdam

Post by FrankAdam » 06 Jan 2020, 23:22

Hi Fabio,
I got the official version of astroart 7.0 as a Christmas present and I am fully satisfied with it.
However, I would like to ask you if it is possible to make a change, with Astroart's service pack 3, to the following function.
Still in connection with double star measurements, is it possible to add to the star function the possibility of measuring two stars when a multitude of stars are listed in this window?
In other words, is t it possible to measure two stars, from stars window when there are more than two stars are list?

Thank you so much!
François

fabdev

Post by fabdev » 07 Jan 2020, 14:47

Hi François,
yes, this can be easily added. Please write me by PM or email to receive the prerelease.