Main forum about Astroart
Forum_2015

Sequence tab in pluging CCD camera

Post by Forum_2015 »

rien à dire...

Forum_2015

Re: Sequence tab in pluging CCD camera

Post by Forum_2015 »

It's a little confusing, if you enter 1 in the box on the left and 10 in the box on the right and start the sequence you will get 10 images numbered 1 thru 10. If you enter 9 in the box on the left and 10 in the box on the right and start the sequence you will get 2 images numbered 9 thru 10.
Hope this helps.

Forum_2015

Post by Forum_2015 »

The number in the left area is not a break in seconds, it is the number that the first image in the sequence will be SAVED as. For example if you have a 3 in the left box and 20 in the right box the images will be SAVED to your folder numbered #3 to #20 = 18 images. I know it is confusing It seems like you should get 20 images!

The images need to be saved for them to be numbered.

If you need a break between each image use the "Settings" tab and put the number of seconds for the break in the "pause" box.

I hope this helps.

Forum_2015

Post by Forum_2015 »

The easiest is to just leave a 1 in the box on the left and the box on the right will be the number of images in the sequence! :)

Forum_2015

Post by Forum_2015 »

So I did some further testing.
By 1 '' between each capture, well I still had the window with the cross. Then after further testing, I did not have the window with the cross.
Then throwing example 2 images, only one was displayed with the cross ever.
Then in my last essay, I no longer trigger my camera via Astroart.
I am connected, I have chosen 600D, I have the same path C / user ...... in utility. My cable is fed since I can launch from triggering Utility.
I see my 600D in Astroart is unstable.
astroart 6.png
I persevere. I clicked on the little clock on the bottom (photo) and I tried again to "start". The ApN is triggered but only taken while 2 were scheduled.
Then he came out quite bizzare image with red - green - blue - basic colors of the sensor (photo) and I waited a few seconds and I raised a trigger. 2 images this time there (always with the cross) were displayed but not trigger my camera this time.

Note that I've also tried with another cable, I changed ports several times (I have 3) I even uninstalled the drivers ascom (in Astroart) to drive the PLB camera Inova homing thinking I had compatibility problems with the drivers, but nothing worked. I did not have all these problems in my shots with the 350D.
Also, I was using windows vista and 350D while there, it's Windows 8.1 and 600D so nothing has crossed since I took the download Astroart diskette to reinstall in windows 8.1.
Well now, I think I have said everything.

Virginie